Swidget 1.0

Thursday, August 19, 2010

#19 - Muffin the Teddy Bear

Say hello to Muffin my teddy bear. I've had him since I was about 2. He was a gift from my dad and I've cherished him all my life.

The reason I'm posting this is because I was recently "reunited" with him. Last Friday I was having pain in my legs and I couldn't sleep (it happens from time to time). Usually, I just need to squeeze something (like a stress ball). I wanted to use Ed's hand, but he wouldn't let me. So I told him to go get me muffin. He said after he handed him to me, I was fast asleep within 2 minutes. I think Muffin will always be a comfort to me.

(If you're wondering where the name Muffin came from, I apparently thought he had the coloring of my mom's muffins... I was very young.)

No comments:

Post a Comment