Swidget 1.0

Monday, August 16, 2010

#16 - Hit the Deck

On Saturday, the high temps finally broke (we've been in the 90s for most of the month). Since the temps are now in the 70s, I felt it was safe to let our cat out on our deck.

Now, I don't trust her to be out there without being on a leash. I'm afraid she will jump off our 9ft deck and I won't be able to get her back. The only way to get off the deck is to go back through the house and out the front door. By then, she could be quite a ways away from our house.

So, for now, she has a harness and a leash that is attached to the sliding glass door. Although, I did have her off the leash for a couple of minutes while she was laying next to me on the bench. She was enjoying the warmth of the sun and being petted at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty kitty! Ours is only allowed outside for a few seconds since we live in a complex.... she hates me when I bring her back in! I just wanted to comment back about your movie suggestion... I LOVE Colin Firth so I will totally look into that movie! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete