Swidget 1.0

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

#10 - Bookworm

I love to read. I love being pulled into all sorts of different stories and other people's lives. So far, I've read roughly 20 books this year (give or take 2). I have been keeping a list, but unfortunately my computer had crashed a few months ago with the first half of the list. So, I'm not completely sure how many I've read.

Lately, I've been reading memoirs. My favorite memoir author is currently Jen Lancaster. She is witty and sarcastic, and says things I wish I could say.

This is a picture of the books I plan to read next. I'm currently reading the top two (sometimes I jump books if I'm bored with one). Here's the list of books from top to bottom because you can't make out all of the titles:

One False Move - Alex Kava (N)
Savor the Moment - Nora Roberts (N)
Moose - Stephanie Klein (M)
The Aqua Net Diaries - Jennifer Niven (M)
A Reliable Wife - Robert Gorlick (N)
Pride & Prejudice & Zombies - Jane Austen & Seth Grahame Smith (N)
Chasing Harry Winston - Lauren Weisberger (N)
The Secret Between Us - Barbara Delinsky (N)
Unpredictable - Eileen Cook (N)
Unhooked - Laura Sessions Stepp (IW)
Chasing the Dime - Micheal Connelly (N)
The HIstorian - Elizabeth Kostova (N)
(N = novel M = memoir IW = investigative writing)

No comments:

Post a Comment