Swidget 1.0

Sunday, September 26, 2010

#57 - Favorite Candle... for now

This past summer I bought this candle. It was a great summer candle. It's a Yankee Candle. The fragrance is Juicy Watermelon. I could only burn it for a few hours because the smell would permeate through out the house. I've put it away for now because it's now fall and the scent isn't quite right for the season.

I'll probably not buy Yankee Candles any more... not because they aren't good candles but because I'm now going to be a Partylite Consultant. It's a direct sales company that sells candles and home decor among other things. I'm excited to start selling. I should be getting my start kit soon, so I can start holding parties.

The Martini glass is one of their new seasonal products. It's called Scents of Illumination Martini. It has a candy cane scent. You put a tealight in side and it heats up the gel, releasing the scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment