Swidget 1.0

Friday, September 10, 2010

#41 - What's on your iPod?

Music... that's today's theme. I figured I would share my iPod. the first photo is a picture of my wonderful iPod nano. It the 3rd generation. One of the first iPods to play play movies (I have Princess Bride and Sweet Home Alabama on it). It also plays music and audio books. It even has a couple of games.

If you can't tell the color, it's a metallic mint green. I have a protective case on it. I've had this iPod for about 3 years now and it's my companion when I'm mowing our lawn.

As for music, I decided to share one of my albums. If you can see in the next photo, it's a
music list. It's from the album Faceless from the band Godsmack. They are my favorite band of all time (even over Queen and Lynyrd Skynyrd!).

I can listen to this album over and over again and never get sick of it. In fact, when my car was broken into in 2006, they stole my CD player and this album was in it. I was so heart broken, I went out and bought this album again. I put it on my iTunes as soon as I could so I wouldn't lose it again. I hope to get more of their albums soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment